1. Reflection: 2/14/13; Bannack Ghost Town; f 5.6; 1/320; Cannon T3i
2. Damsel Detail: 2/14/13; Bannack Ghost Town; f 5.6; 1/16; Cannon T3i
3. Key to the Past: 2/14/13; Bannack Ghost Town; f 5.6; 1/250; Cannon T3i
4. Sepia Door: 2/14/13; Bannack Ghost Town; f 11; 1/32; Cannon T3i & tripod
5. Black & White: 2/14/13; Bannack Ghost Town; f 5.6; 1/125; Cannon T3i
The first photo might be my favorite from the whole trip. There was one house that had wood that was peeling away, the contrast in coloring and texture was amazing. So good that the top photo has no edits. The second photo has a few edits, starting with the boot, the leather was peeling away. I did a content fill by selecting the area and then pressing shift F5. I also brought out the coloring of the photo by using the burn tool. The third photo was barely touched up with the burn tool to bring out the coloring. The last two photos were only edited by using the sepia and black and white color options.